Monday, January 16, 2012

Awaiting grass fever and snow blindness

My good friend & neighbor to the south says wifey
wants to pull the plug on landscape plant sales this summer, so, given the housing picture, shrinking
profit margins continue to squeeze growers. I've put
my bid in for one of his greenhouses. Best deals are close to home!

Currently reading ICEBREAKER - Who Started the
Second World War? by Viktor Suvorov. (.pdf)
The cast includes Marx, Engels, Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, and all the Soviet wartime marshals; Soviet publications are the main source.
Of Marxist-Leninist literature I've read, a portrayal
such as this fits with todays blindness regarding who
is America's friend? In circumstances of empire with
attendant over-reach, together with citizens rights
that once were sacrosanct now revoked.... may I dare question this without fear of disappearance? Or
should I expect the role of cannon fodder like the Poles under Stalin?

No comments: